Google Scholar is is a freely accessible web search engine that indexes the full text or metadata of scholarly literature across an array of publishing formats and disciplines.
How to use Google Scholar and integrate Juniata College resources into your search results.
1. Click on the three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the browser window. It may also appear as a gear symbol depending on your internet browser.
2. Select the option for "Settings" link from side panel.
2. Click the library links option on the left hand side of the screen.
3. Type "Juniata College" into the search box and hit enter. "Beeghly Library -- Juniata College - Find It @ Juniata" should appear below the search box. Click the check box and hit save.
4. Now when you search in Google Scholar, you should see "Find It @ Juniata" in your results. When you click that link, it will take you into Journals @ JC and show options for databases access.