The library is dedicated to assisting and collaborating with faculty and staff! Use this guide to supplement and enhance your teaching and researching needs.
If you are interested in more information, inviting a librarian to your class, purchasing materials for the collection, or any other request, contact us using the box on the left (or find your liaison librarian in the tabs above).
Use the tabs above or the links below to move between the pages of this guide.
- Library Materials: Check out this page to learn more about requesting Research Instruction, curated LibGuides for your course/subject/POE, and Course Reserves.
- Information Literacy for Instructors: Use this page to learn more about the Framework for Information Literacy for Higher Education, information literacy resources and activity ideas, and more!
- Subject Librarians: Looking for your library partner? Check out this page to find all liaison librarians.
- Library News & Events: The library is more than just for research and studying! Check out or subscribe to our outreach blog to find some fun events or activities throughout the semester.
- OERs & Copyright: Cumulative resource about copyright, creative commons and, Open Educational Resources: how to find and evaluate them, and what is available in various subject areas.
- Help: Contact information for library assistance AND other campus resources such as: tutoring, the Writing Center, Accessibility Services, CTS, and more.