1. Click on the three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the browser window.
2. Select the option for "Settings" link from side panel.
2. Click the library links option on the left hand side of the screen.
3. Type "Juniata College" into the search box and hit enter. "Beeghly Library -- Juniata College - Find It @ Juniata" should appear below the search box. Click the check box and hit save.
4. Now when you search in Google Scholar, you should see "Find It @ Juniata" in your results. When you click that link, it will take you into AtoZ Journals and Newspapers and show options for databases access.